Hi, I'm posting stuff here again. Nothing much - just a few updates on my life so far. I got the Mockingjay book! It was okay, I guess - kinda reminds me of my own book a little, with high-tech battle crafts and weapons and mutations. I got the book like a week before it was out in bookstores. It cost like 60 bucks but I guess it was worth the $ with it being a hard-cover and all.
Anyway, the PMR's coming up real soon (really sorry to bring this up) so I wish everyone good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor.
My Revision : Science - Haven't started (I'm okay, I guess), History - Read the entire of Form 3 and half of Form 2, Geography - Haven't started, Math (I kinda suck at it lately) - Doing good, no mistakes for subjective papers done so far, KH - Didn't study at all (I got 54/60 for the seminar paper, so I'm not really in danger in this), English - Reading tonnes of books, and some of them are um.. *ahem "unsuitable" for the general audience due to it's *cough "graphic" nature. But what the hell, it's a great read! Won't be mentioning the title of the book (I have it on my iPod) though I will say that it contains werewolves.
I gtg now, father telling me to "GET OFF THE DAMN COMPUTER!!" Oh, and before I forget, I GOT THE APPLE IPOD TOUCH 4G!!!!! Got it before anyone in Malaysia will get it!!! 8D It's so AWESOME!!! (Don't mean to rub it in your face) And the irony of it is that it's supposed to be my belated birthday present and I got in on September the 18th, Cecil's birthday (Yeah, I'm that obsessed) Happy (belated) Birthday, my imaginary persona!! May you bring about change to this world ('Change,' it's such a dramatic and impact-y word, don't you think?)
Monday, September 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment